Genetics Are Crystal Clear
There is much about having children and a spouse that is anything but simple and clear. There’s nuance in relationships and procreation that simply can’t be understood right away. For example, establishing paternity. While you may believe that establishing your paternity over a child is as simple as taking a genetic test, it’s not. You’ll need a lawyer at your side to help guide you through the nuanced layers of establishing paternity, visitation, custody and child support and your rights as a father of a child as you move forward. That’s where Self Legal Group comes in.
A Child’s “Father” in the Eyes of the Law
- Presumed Father - A married man who, during the time of the child’s conception or birth, was married to the mother of said child. This is a person that is legally accepted to be the father of the baby.
- Step Father - A man who marries a woman who already has a child from a different man.
- Unwed Father - This is an unmarried man who has begotten a child upon the woman in question.
- Acknowledged Father - An unmarried man who has self-confessed to being the child in question’s father.
Contact our Oklahoma attorneys and lawyers today and together we will work toward a solution. We offer a phone consultation and reasonable fees. Credit cards accepted.
We have lawyers versed in paternity cases and child custody, so contact a paternity attorney today and make sure you have your parental rights and child custody secured.
- 150+ Years of Combined Experience
- Located in SW Oklahoma City
- Knowledgeable Attorneys in Varied Fields
“Our experience with Self Legal Group could not have been better.”- Bill G.
“Debbie Self is absolutely one of the best attorneys in the metro area. I highly recommend this firm for any of your legal needs.”- Nicki H.
“Excellent all-around great advice from a legal perspective.”- Quinton A.
“I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Debbie Self. She is an outstanding Lawyer, and very professional.”- Kim R.